blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Follow me using Bloglovin!

June 30, 2013

Follow me using Bloglovin!

Happy Sunday lovelies! I'm sure many of you know this already, but tomorrow July 1st, Google Reader will be no more! So for the nearly 700 of you who follow my blog through this platform that means you will lose the list of blogs you follow! Make sure you switch over to Bloglovin' today if you haven't already and follow A Little Bit of Lacquer there!
I've been using Bloglovin' for a while now and am now adding the rest of the blogs I follow on Google Reader to Bloglovin'. I love the gorgeous display, how easy it is to discover new blogs, and the fact that you can organize your blogs into groups! If you're already using Bloglovin' but haven't imported all of your blogs from Google Reader they make it easy with an "Import from Google Reader" button. If you're just signing up you'll also get a prompt like this to make it easy:
To get to Bloglovin', just click any of the links in this post or press the "+" button up in the top right corner of my blog to get directly to my blog's Bloglovin' page! Let me know how it goes and how you all use Bloglovin'! Enjoy your Sundays!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Laura! There's also another option similar to Google Reader called Feedly that's pretty good ;).

    Andrea
    www.spainglish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute braid ! Love the post !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice. I follow you through feedly! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dear

    FYI
    You can increase your Bloglovin Followers
    By Ordering my Service
    Just Click This Link

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere