blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Chambray Bump

June 5, 2013

Chambray Bump

 Forever 21 chambray top (here), JCPenney black leggings and gold watch (similar leggings here, similar watch here), Target bag and sandals (similar bag here, similar sandals here and here, Gap sunglasses (similar here)

A simple outfit I will be playing on repeat until this baby girl arrives - the leggings and big shirt combo. I never understood why women think they can only wear sweats and big t-shirts once they start to get "big" - leggings and a bigger top/tunic are just as comfy and look so much more put together! 
Happy Hump Day lovelies!

5 comments:

  1. That was my go-to outfit when I was pregnant with my first. You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purse. You look gorgeous !

    http://labellebohemienne.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look super cute! and I agree with you. leggings and big tunics do look more put together! A friend of mine who was pregnant a little while ago only wore looser tunics with leggings through out the last few months it was comfy and she looked good :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. AN ADORABLE chambray bump :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere