blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Black Linen

June 11, 2013

Black Linen

Nothing like a breezy linen top on a warm day. Picked up this one and another in white and have been in love - who knows how long they'll fit though - we all known linen does not stretch!
H&M linen top (similar here), Forever 21 jeans (here), thrifted Dooney and Bourke bag (on ebay currently here), Target sandals (similar here), Gap sunglasses (similar here), watch (similar here)


  1. beautiful.
    There is a new giveaway on my blog, go and follow me if you like, I'd love to.
    I'll leave my link

  2. and nothing like a warm day after an extremely drawn out winter ! love the purse :)

  3. you looks so chic in this casual look! love it!

    love from San Francisco,

  4. The perfect summer outfit.
    Love the linen top <3

    Breakfast at Cindi’s

  5. You look so stylish - I love this laid back look!

  6. Such a chic and classic look! LOVE it!!

  7. My mom has a D & B purse just like that one. I've been looking for those sandals at my local Target but they never have them in my size. Guess I should just order online. You look great!

  8. I find many useful things herewith On Linen Tops. It is really amazing for us. Where ever we are, just click on the website and Take advantages .Your article impressed me very heartily.

  9. I have found a useful and descriptive information from this blog about Linen tops as it contains all the information about linen tops which i want.thanks


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere