blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Bits of the Weekend

June 4, 2013

Bits of the Weekend

Just a few snapshots from the weekend. All last month I was working in the hospital finishing my required fourth year medicine sub-internship at the hospital - I wanted to get the hardest month of fourth year out of the way before baby girl gets here - but having a whopping total of 4 days off in the entire month takes a toll! It was a great month though, I loved really feeling like I was the doctor for all of my patients (Thank you, Dr. Laura! many of them would say). 
Saturday  was my last day at the hospital and that night we enjoyed dinner on the waterfront (and almost sprayed water out of our noses laughing so hard at the site of us trying to pull apart this lobster) and spent Sunday at the beach. Perfect short weekend. I hope you all enjoyed yours as well!! 
{Bathing suit from Target, here}


  1. So cute! Congrats on getting through everything while preparing to be a mama! You two are adorable!

  2. love love love these photos, so cute!
    and you are already a super mom, congrats on getting it all done!

  3. Way to get things done! You look super cute and so happy---such a blessing!


  4. so cute ! you are so lucky to still have such an amazing pregnancy body ! love this post


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere