blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Zippered and Olive

May 29, 2013

Zippered and Olive

Nollie sweater (similar here), Old Navy Maternity pants (here, and similar non-maternity version here), Zara pumps (similar here), Louis Vuitton clutch

I'm in love with these pants. Who knew there was such awesome maternity clothes, and at Old Navy of all places! These were a score on sale for $30!! You know me and my neutrals... it's love ❤


  1. You look adorable!!!! Congrats on your pregnancy - you are truly glowing!!!

  2. Love the pants. I am glad you are back to blogging :)

  3. How beautiful are you?! I love the outfit. Cute and chic.

  4. can i be half as gorgeous as you when i'm with child? ugh. so so cute.

  5. So stinkin' perfect! Kim K totally needs to follow your blog. THIS is how you do maternity style :)
    xo - Marion

  6. So cute--love the pants!! I love the belly :-)


  7. it's my first time here. you are in medical school and preggers and have gorgeous style?!!! work it girl!
    PS. I'm visiting from WIWW. Check out what I wore at Olivia Cleans Green.

  8. Pregnancy agrees with you! Love the look. I found you via The Pleated Poppy.

    Come link up with me at Watcha Wearing Wednesday! I'm giving away a $100 gift card.

  9. Adorable girl! You look so pretty!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere