blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: It's.......

May 14, 2013

It's.......

N and I have been holding out for a while now with this little mint envelope, trying to ignore it as it whispered to us from its spot on top of the fireplace. But after being on call all weekend in the hospital and an amazing almost-Mother's Day dinner we had, we came home Sunday night and decided it was about time we know who's been kicking in there. 

And it's a baby girl!! We are so excited and cannot wait to have her here! 

6 comments:

  1. this is so exciting ! she's going to be adorable :)

    congratulations again

    http://labellebohemienne.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Laura Congrats Amiga!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Laura on your baby!

    Come to see and enter an exciting giveaway on my blog -- a kit for an everlasting manicure from Custom Nail Solutions. :)

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/2013/05/giveaway-kit-for-everlasting-manicure.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Laura!! :) I am super excited for you. :)

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on everything! It's been a while since I last visited your blog so I was pleasantly surprised with all of the, well, surprises!

    Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere