blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Happy Memorial Day!

May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day! I hope you all can take this day and remember all of those who have served and continue to serve our country (while enjoying yummy grilled food and sunshine)! Unless you're like me and are working a 16 hour shift in the hospital. Doctors don't do days off. Before I head in I figured I'd just share a few shots from the last week! Make sure to follow on Instagram (@LauraLacquer) for more!


  1. Congratulation!!!! Kisses

  2. Aw I love the little runners - so sweet :) My friends just got me some little loafers for my little boy that are just like a pair of my husband's. I just about died at the cuteness! So fun.

    You're looking great Laura!

  3. Oh my goodness you are just too cute! And those matching running shoes are beyond precious!

  4. Aww those matching shoes are too cute!

  5. Most beautiful preggers lady ever! lol.



I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere