blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Small Kitchen Inspiration

March 14, 2013

Small Kitchen Inspiration

I've been looking at new apartments lately and I've come to accept that until I buy my own big house, as long as I work in a hospital in Boston I am almost doomed to have a small kitchen. But perhaps this doesn't have to be such a horrible thing. Here are some gorgeous small kitchens that give me hope (now if only I were lucky enough to find unscathed dark hardwood floors in a rental...). 
{1, 2, 3}


  1. These pictures are lovely and I love these kitchens! I would not mind a small one like the first or last picture.


  2. love the first and the last one!! I am definitely a fan of big kitchens, I think they're the best rooms in a house :)
    but that will also have to wait until I can buy my own home!

  3. there's something special about the contrast of stainless steel and hardwood floors!

  4. This is a great post, I really enjoyed reading this content, I am looking forward to reading more.

  5. We're head over heels for these little turquoise stools!!! The hardwood floors are beautiful as well.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere