blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: InstaOutfit

March 29, 2013


Happy Friday!
Any good plans for the weekend? We've got fun plans in Boston tonight and then home for Easter weekend. 
Just sharing a quick snap of an outfit I wore this week - leopard, black, and chambray!
On radiology we get to wear casual outfits like this all the time - we just sit in a dark room all day!
More (real) photos on the blog next week!


  1. Looking forward to "real" photos, but any hello from you is great, ha.

  2. hi! I just found your blog and I love it! great post! would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin? I always return the follow..let me know :)


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere