blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Happy Spring!

March 20, 2013

Happy Spring!

Happy Wednesday everyone, and more importantly, happy first day of Spring! 
But really though, today's a joke; mother nature did not get the memo about Spring being here. 
 The picture above is what I imagine wearing - light layers, flats, sunglasses. 
What I know to be reality though is that I almost died six times on my walk to the hospital slipping on black ice. In the snow. 
Wearing my full layers, winter coat, chunky scarf and boots. I'm not bitter. 
 Warm weather will come, eventually. Hope you all in warmer climates are soaking up some sun for your colder sisters up here!! Thanks for reading!
{image via}


  1. Damn cold cities! lol. We'll appreciate summer more! Love the redesign!


  2. love this, and I feel the same way. I think I am a little bitter though haha I just get cranky without the sun.

  3. oh my gosh! these illustrations are so cute! but yes I'm so desperately waiting for cute clothes weather hehe.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere