blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Gold Tip Manicure

March 23, 2013

Gold Tip Manicure

Happy weekend everyone!!!
I'm so happy the sun is shining and I'm having a productive day, couldn't ask for more!
Last night I had a relaxing Friday evening and had some Laura-pampering time
here is the new manicure I came up with!
As I type this just looking at my nails makes me so happy!
The polishes I used: 
a clear no chip polish by Sally Hansen, 
and a fine gold glitter and chunky gold sequin polish by Milani 
(all available at awesome prices at CVS).
The photo I put up on Instagram last night.
Follow me using the little camera tab up in the top right corner
or searching me on Instagram @lauralacquer


  1. Oh my goodness, that's adorable! I need to go invest in some new nail polishes!

  2. I love this look!!! So fabulous and sparkly chic ;)

  3. Really pretty and simple too, I must try this!

    Luxx Mint

  4. im TOTALLY doing this! my fave post of the day. thanks! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. I love this manicure! It looks easy enough that even I could do it....

  6. got you on the blog you will be hot maama


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere