blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Friday's Fancies: St. Patty's Day

March 15, 2013

Friday's Fancies: St. Patty's Day

Equipment top (here), DSQUARED2 jeans (here, similar here), Christian Louboutin pumps (here), Tory Burch bag (here), Kirra Tate necklace (here), Brooks Brothers hoops (here), Bracelets top to bottom (here, here, here, and here)

Happy Friday!! Linking up with one of my favorite (and oh-so-missed) bloggers {AV} over at Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies! Of course I found out last minute about a St. Patty's Day house party we're going to Saturday and I have "nothing" to wear. If I could pull an outfit out of thin air (or out of lots of money) this would be it. What about you ladies? 


  1. Love everything about this outfit! We did one similar to this last week with jeans and the same shade of green blouse. Super super cute! Have a great weekend :) xx

  2. I love your outfit!! So classy, but casual.

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. Your post inspired me to put this together :)

    Thanks :)

  5. You would rock awesome heels like that on St. Patty's :) Love the whole look lady!!

  6. This dress is very nice outfit with shoes, jewelry, hangbag. if you can dress to them and take a photo to blog .it is prefect!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere