blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Southwestern Silk

February 28, 2013

Southwestern Silk

Hellloooo everyone! Man it feels like forever since I last posted - and it has been - about a month! Thank you so much to all of you amazing ladies who sent me messages checking in on me and the blog, everything is quite alright, better than alright. I've just been incredibly busy with life (even more than the usual medical school/hospital routine) and have just felt so blessed. But I'm still here and still getting dressed every morning! Just haven't found the time to snap pictures, and honestly not sure that I'll continue posting regularly, we shall see!
Forever 21 top (here), Gap cardigan (similar here), American Apparel leggings (similar here), Lucky Brand boots (on sale here)

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back girl! I really missed your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! This is a great look and you are beautiful! love the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I would LOVE for you to continue posting regularly (for pure selfish reasons, as you are such an inspiration to me), do whatever makes you happy! You are simply glowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please continue!! I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and casual look!!
    Good luck with everything ;)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so gorgeous and I love your blog ! I only discovered it recently, but it's already one of my favorites. I really hope my blog is as good as yours one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfitt, love the silky shirt ,Love everything! I hope that you keep posting when time allows you too, ur such a great role model & fashinista! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere