blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Work It Wednesday No. 22

January 16, 2013

Work It Wednesday No. 22

Happy Wednesday ya'll!! For those of you new to the blog,  once a month on Wednesdays I host a link up called Work It Wednesday where we all share work-appropriate professional to business casual looks. Here's my look for the first Work It Wednesday of 2013! 
American Apparel dress worn as top (here), Express herringbone trousers (here), Guess pumps (similar here) Michael Kors watch (here)

I also feature my favorite look from the amazing looks you all link up with - which is always nearly impossible since you all have such different (but amazingly chic) styles! My favorite look from Work It Wednesday No. 21 was Michelle from Live.Work.Style.

I loved the crisp white dress and sweet cardigan paired with an edgier belt and leopard shoes. Great look Michelle!

So now it's your turn. Link up with us using the link below! 

14 comments:

  1. Those pants fit you great!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! I don't want to sound like a weirdo, but your body is amazing girl! I'm tryin' to get like you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pants. and I love that I can pretty much wear what I like to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for Work it Weds! I love those pants you're wearing...perfect fit!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your makeup here and your top pick. The leopard shoes complete the outfit. I don't see any link?
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh never mind. It popped up after I hit publish

      Delete
  6. how do you look so fantastic when you're at work? seriously you look great, I wish I had your figure! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous!!!! Love your style!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. both of those outfits are ever so chic.

    you look like two very sharp dressers! :)

    xx

    http://homeandfood.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the fit of those pants!

    http://www.neosoulsistahs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love every outfit you have on this blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere