blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Happy New Year!

January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! It's so mind-boggling to think that another year has come and gone, and now we are on day 1 of yet another. The year has been a blur for me, studying for boards, starting rotations at the hospital and working crazy shifts made it quite the whirlwind of a year. But when I think back I really can't believe the things that happened this year - the amazing things I was privileged enough to observe and even be a part of - from the surgeries to remove cancer to the babies being born, the patients who shared their stories with me, the inspiring colleagues I've been lucky to have along for the ride. Yup, 2012 was crazy, and 2013 will only be crazier. 
Thank you so much to you all who have stuck with me through it all! I still can't decide on a resolution though, I guess I should just strive to make every day better than the last. Maybe we'll stick with that? What are some of your resolutions?
H&M dress (similar here), Zara pumps (similar on sale here), thrifted bag (similar here & here)
One of the only non-blurry/almost no fingers covering the lens photos from New Year's Eve.
I hope you all were able to celebrate it the way you wanted!

16 comments:

  1. Cute Pics!! Love your dress :) Happy New Year!

    With Love,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing Laura!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! the dress and your shoes are gorgeous. It was fun to read all about your experiences here in 2012 and I can't wait to hear more about 2013 :) I am still working on my resolutions (goals)!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your dress!! Happy New Year!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your New Year's outfit - you look fabulous! Happy New Year :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress, so pretty!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked stunning! And, I love the shoes. :) Happy New Year !


    xx
    Katelyn
    @theskinnyblonde

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are stunning, like seriously! And that dress is hotttt!! Go girl.
    Myah
    thehappyhealthywholegirl.blogspot.com
    identifemi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness, my darling you are STUNNING! I'm so glad 2012 has been such a powerful year for you. I'm excited to see what 2013 has in store for you! xoxo, eliza

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are gorgeous! And that dress looks amazing on you!! Happy New Year!

    Jordan
    http://jordansvintagekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your dress, hope you had a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is totally hot! I love your style. Simple and Chic!

    I recently started a blog, please check it out! http://alittlebitoflacquer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere