Holiday Decor 2012

December 7, 2012

Happy Friday! Today I'm just sharing a few photos of the holiday decorations in my apartment this year. I finally decided it was time for my very own tree, and although it looked much smaller in the store I think it still works in my space. See below for links to a few of the key pieces!
Tree - Martha Stewart Living (here)
Faux Fur Rug - Home Decorators (here)
Chevron Throw - Home Goods (similar here)
Gold sequin pillow - TJMaxx (similar here)
Pink Table Lamps - Robert Abbey (here)

6 comments:

  1. Love how you decorated your place! It's very Christmas chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sparkly cushion is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a quaint and cute place! I love the decor...very nice!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Very festive. I LOVE that pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cozy apt.Love how you decorate your tree,so classy

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...