All Black Everything: NYE

December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's Eve! Today I wanted to share my go to "going out" outfit that can definitely work for a more low key New Year's Eve outfit. I'm going with a sparkly black dress instead though, stay tuned for the look! What are you ladies wearing? And what are your New Year's resolutions? I'm still coming up with mine...
Marshall's sheer black top (similar here), F21 trousers (similar here), Guess pumps (similar here), DSW clutch (similar on sale here), Michael Kors watch (here)

6 comments:

  1. Cute black on black outfit!! Very classy!

    Happy New Year!!

    With love,
    Ashley
    AsassyWoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look hot girl!! I love this all black look! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!! I'm thinking something white tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a chic & classic look!!! And I love that it's all super budget friendly!!!
    You look amazing :)
    Happy 2013!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...