Work It Wednesday No.21

November 14, 2012

Time for another edition of Work It Wednesday! For those of you just joining us this is a link up for professional clothes that's appropriate for work, but far from boring! We inspire each other with chic looks for the office or whatever the professional setting is. Please join us!
F21 top, Asos pants, Target bag, TJ Maxx pumps 

My favorite look from our last Work It Wednesday link up was the lovely Bri from Work Clothes, I Suppose! I am absolutely loving her look- the animal print in muted colors is still work appropriate, and the way she paired it with a knee length skirt, pointy toe flats, and that chic top knot was just perfect! Great look Bri!
Link up your own look below to give us some more work wear inspiration and a chance to be featured in our next link up! As always thanks for reading!!

7 comments:

  1. i love this look, laura!! that colorblock top is so simple yet super chic!! you look GREAT! thanks for hosting <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice look - really far from boring - which is what I am - lol - every single day, its fun at the office!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the first outfit. it is perfect. xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great link up! I am excited to have participated! Love Bri's look too!

    Stopping by from the link up! Happy Wednesday!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top in the first two pics!

    xo Niki
    http://www.glossyblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great linkup!!
    I loved your outfit and also loved the leopard shirt/skirt combo by Bri...both are great looks that are young and definitely not boring ;)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. great work it wednesday outfit!! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...