blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Stripes and Vest

November 5, 2012

Stripes and Vest

Happy Monday! I hope you all had beautiful weekends - I can't believe it was already the first weekend of November! This year (and my favorite season of fall) is flying by! Here's a casual fall outfit I wore this weekend. 
Top, Gap (similar here)
Vest, Old Navy (similar here)
Jeans, Asos (similar here)
Flats, Macy's (similar here)
Sunglasses, Kohl's (similar here)
Watch, JCPenney (similar here)
Pouch, c/o The Pleated Poppy (here)

The talented Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy is offering all of my readers a 15% discount on purchases made at her shop using code LACQUER15! Check out more adorable pouches and other accessories here!

11 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! The clutch is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find Gap always do great striped basics. Love your pale grey flats too.

    Luxx Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your sunglasses, they suit your face. Your pouch is cute too! x

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blgospot.com

    Don't forget to check out my Christmas Yankee Candle Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you make such a comfy outfit look so chic!

    crystaltoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love this look girl! it's chic and comfy casual, i'm inspired ;)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just found your blog and i love it! yay for new followers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this casual look! Stylish but yet comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous! I love a good striped shirt and a vest.

    Audrey
    www.puttingmetogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great outfit! Comfy jeans are the best. I found your blog on the link up and I think it's great.

    XO
    http://justasmalltowngirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute outfit. I'm loving a striped tee this fall too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've GOT to run out and get a striped top. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere