blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Green Sweater

November 7, 2012

Green Sweater

Happy Wednesday! Although I shy away from politics I have to say that last night was an amazing night for women in this country. Congrats to Obama for his re-election, to Tammy Baldwin for her election to Senate (and being a Smithie and openly gay), and to Elizabeth Warren, the first woman to represent Massachusetts in Senate. And now to our normal schedule :)

Top, boutique (similar here)
Jeans, thrifted Madewell (here)
Boots, Charlotte Russe (here)
Bag, Kohl's (here)

16 comments:

  1. The green really suits you, and i'm really please the way the US election turned out all the way from the UK!

    Luxx Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love the drape of your sweater! Love your shoes too!


    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so gorgeous!! Love this post

    crystaltoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that green sweater and those adorable ankle boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the green sweater!! this look is so adorable for going out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Green is such a nice colour on you and I love the cut of that top! you looked super cute :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great in green! i like the way that sweater falls and your pants and shoes with them!

    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that shade of green and the drape!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sweater! :) You look amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. NewbieFan--YASSSS! I love this style :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. FAN--
    #werk, seriously

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere