DIY Rustic Dining Table

November 9, 2012

I mentioned last month how I was sick of my dining table. I was ready for something new but wasn't willing to pay $700 for a new West Elm table. Using this inspiration and the materials above, I made my own for less than $150! 
I had the wood cut at Lowe's and bought the pipes the perfect height so all I had to do was attach them to the flanges. I aligned the 3 large slabs of wood, secured them with 3 smaller pieces (make sure your screws are long enough, but not long enough to drill through the top of your table!), attached the flanges at 4 corners, spray-painted the pipe legs gold, then sanded and stained the table. Voila!
Perfect size for the nook in my apartment! 
Hope this post inspires some of you ladies to make your own too! Happy Friday!

10 comments:

  1. You've just given my the best idea for a drinks table that we want! We can't find one anywhere but this is perfect and will no doubt be fantastically cheaper! Thanks!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you found this useful! Can't wait to see how yours comes out!

      Delete
  2. Amazing! You guys are so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DIY STUFF IS ALWAYS A GREAT IDEA - LOVE IT!
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice DIY! I love the outcome!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great table!!
    I love the way it looks and great touch by painting the legs gold.
    You guys did a fabulous job!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous table! Is there anything you can't do? Please keep us up to date on your DIY projects, I love this post! The photography is amazing!
    By the way, the exposed brick in your apartment is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are in the process of decorating your dining room, you can get yourself a rustic dining table. This is a beautiful table that will leave the room looking amazing.

    Rustic tables

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...