blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Happy Long Weekend!

October 6, 2012

Happy Long Weekend!

Happy long weekend! Hope you all have some relaxing and fall celebrating planned for the weekend. I work in the ED all day tomorrow and will be studying the rest of the time, but will squeeze in as much fun as I can! 



PS - I put this picture up on Instagram (@lauralacquer) yesterday evening and many of you had questions about my curly hair routine. It varies all of the time, but I always love my conditioner rinse and coconut oil (read about them here). For this style I just rinsed my hair in the shower with the Suave conditioner (ie no shampoo, just conditioner with scalp massage and comb out), rinsed completely, then added a pea size amount of conditioner to my wet hair. Then wrap with a microfiber towel for a few minutes, take out, and add the tiniest little amount of coconut oil. Then let dry without touching it again!

5 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! Hope you are able to squeeze in a little fun with the work and studying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This phone case!!! Is that a built in card holder?!?! I MUST know where you got it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Here's the link for it http://rstyle.me/hw4c2ngq9e

      Delete
  3. That first photo is so cute! I'm hoping to go for some pumpkin picking next weekend :) and your curly hair is super cute even if you don't really like it haha.
    hope you can squeeze in lots of fun this weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I got out of this post is that you're working in the ED. (:

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere