Dining Table Inspiration

October 19, 2012

I'm sick of my dining table. 
Nothing against the dining table, I just don't like it anymore. 
Sometimes feelings change, ya know? 
It doesn't help that I've been checking out these tables... 
I feel a DIY coming on soon. 
Hope you all have great weekends! Today is my last day of my surgery rotation (tear) so this weekend is completely free. On the agenda is scary movies, a zombie pubcrawl, and a birthday party!
As always thanks for reading!
Images {via}

4 comments:

  1. Great inspirational pics! Can't wait to see the outcome :-)

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inspiration! I know how you feel! Sounds like a great weekend, I did a zombie pub crawl last weekend, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...