Happy Friday!

September 14, 2012

This week has been a crazy one (see a little more here), but amazing nonetheless. For the weekend? I plan on heading home home as soon as I get out of work to visit my mama in the hospital. If she's doing alright a nice hike and a trip to the Big E will hopefully happen :)
{via}

Hope you all have great weekends! 
As always thanks for reading and following along, even when medical school and the hospital make regularly blogging a little difficult! 
{Wearing scrubs every day also make taking daily outfit pictures quite difficult, but we'll get through this haha ;) }

4 comments:

  1. haha I feel you on the outfit photos, I just started class again and I have to wear scrubs too. Hope your mom is okay and you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! :) And I would LOVE to see photos of your scrubs ;) Seriously though I would! :) Haha, anyway, always enjoy seeing your picture updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very beautiful, the style is very cool! See the things that I think is very interested in oh, thank you for sharing! if you have time welcome to our site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your weekend...I think it's been a tough week for everyone so we're all in need of some relaxing and a little fun.
    Enjoy!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...