Green Jeans

September 7, 2012

Top, JCPenney (similar here)
Blazer, Banana Republic (here)
Jeans, GAP Outlet (similar here, much cheaper here)
Pumps, Guess (similar here)
Watch, JCPenney (similar here)

Happy Friday everyone! I have to be honest with you - our trip to New Hampshire this weekend, although most of it was spent enjoying our natural surroundings, was also spent at the outlets. But the outlets are outside around the mountains so that counts as outdoorsy still, right? Anyway, I'm never one to go on vacation just to shop, but we couldn't resist just stopping in a few places. These green jeans from GAP were marked down from $60 to $30, plus an extra 20% off of everything! Had to do it. I hope your weeks have been good to you so far and your weekends are filled with happiness.

19 comments:

  1. I love the jeans! Cute simple style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous looK! so sophisticated and on point!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color jeans!!!
    It's a great fall/winter look :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god i just bought the exact same pair from the gap outlet! the gap has the best jeans and these are just so cute! love how you styled them :) seriously, you're rocking the PERFECT bun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look.
    A Sale is always tempting now isn't it? ;)

    ❤Not Just My Allegories❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love nay stripes, I was wearing that toooo this week, check it out...

    Katrien, belgium.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic issues altogether, you just won a logo new reader. What might you suggest about your put up that you made a few days ago? Any sure?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color of these jeans is gorgeous! Loving your top knot too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable! love those pants!

    Have a great day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this whole look! So, so stylish and a color combo I haven't seen yet. I absolutely love those jeans. Popping over from EBEW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just love this look, especially those hunter green jeans :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. love those jeans - what a good find! and you're one of those people that make me wish I could wear glasses!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have these jeans and was lost on inspiration on how to wear-- this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I say yes to hunter green pants any day of the week and especially clearance ones!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...