blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Apple Cider Martini

September 21, 2012

Apple Cider Martini

With the crisp weather making it's way to New England these last two weeks and the official start of fall upon us tomorrow, I had to come up with a little something to celebrate. I hope you all enjoy this simple apple cider martini recipe I made and celebrate the start of fall with me! 
Here's what you'll need:
apple cider
whipped cream flavored vodka 
orange and apple slices
cinnamon and sugar
cinnamon sticks (optional)

For the drink mix 1 part cider with 1 part whipped cream vodka (or to your taste). On a plate mix a bit of cinnamon and sugar for the rim of your glass. Slice the orange and use a slice to coat the rim of the glass, then press the glass into the cinnamon and sugar mix. Add an orange slice to the bottom of your glass, then add the cider mix. Add a cinnamon stick, an apple slice on top and finish with a sprinkle of cinnamon!

No need for a martini glass, either! Enjoy in a mug or mason jar with a cinnamon-sugar rim too! 
Cheers to a beautiful season! 

6 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! And your pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!!!
    I love it ;)
    I need to try this for my next dinner party...great post dinner cocktail!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh this looks delicious! i must try this :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my YUM! Can't wait to try this. Thaks for sharing!
    Kristin
    http://rarenonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Looks so good! Just pinned this to try later :-)
    ~Jessica
    www.jeansandateacup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely and vibrant photography. Lov it

    fromheadtoheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere