blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Work It Wednesday No.19

August 8, 2012

Work It Wednesday No.19

Top, thrifted (Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker)
Skirt, Forever 21(get it here)
Pumps, Zara
Bag, thrifted 

Happy Wednesday! Time for this month's Work It Wednesday! Let's see what you ladies wear for work! Welcome to those of you just joining this link up - it's a monthly chance for us to share business-casual to professional looks appropriate for our jobs - we love seeing all of the inspiration! 

I also like to feature a special reader as my pick for "Who Worked It Best," and my pick from July's link up was Dayi from Dayi's Sense of Style!
Um, how can you not love this look!?! Perfection Dayi! My favorite piece might be the gorgeous pink pants which are Izod brand (and a steal for $14.99, you know I love a deal!), but the striped shirt is fighting for my heart too! Yesterday I even shared a much more casual look with a striped tank similar to Dayi's! Great look, Dayi, amazing work-wear inspiration for us all!

Link up your work look with us below making sure to include a link back here for the chance to be featured next month! If you have any difficulty linking up just let me know through my contact form and I'll try and link it up for you myself! Just send me your link!

PS- I am loving the questions you all are sending me regarding health and beauty! Keep them coming and I'll start posting answers soon! As always thank you so much for reading!


  1. Love the classic white shirt and nude heels! Thanks for hostessing today!!! ~Sarah (first time linker)

  2. Love your skirt. You look great.
    Thanks for hostessing. I am thinking up for the first time today.

  3. Love your look..that skirt is gorge!


  4. The skirt is lovely, such a beautiful print <3

    Lea x

  5. Hi Laura,

    Thank you so much for the sweet shout out ;-), you've totally made my day.
    I love your skirt and how you paired it with a basic top *new inspirtaion*


  6. I'm lusting after patterned skirts - yours is absolutely fabulous!! Love participating in your monthly workwear linkups!

    Bri @ Work Clothes, I Suppose

  7. Love that printed skirt! Can't wait to hear your Q&A.

  8. I love your skirt! You look great!

  9. You always have the best thrift finds where do you go?

  10. You look FAB! Love the skirt AND that you thrift! Very Sleek ms.lacquer!!

  11. Love that skirt! So cute :) And of course your thrifted blouse is amazing :) Makes me want to thrift store shop right now!

    Rachel’s Lookbook

  12. Bitten was such a great, affordable brand. I'm sad that it's no longer around. You look awesome, btw!

  13. I really like the first outfit. What great color combos.

  14. i really love your skirt and heels, so stunning! you look so gorgeous and beautiful! <3 xx

    Letters To Juliet

  15. This outfit is so perfect! That skirt is beautiful. I love how you kept everything else simple and let that be the standout piece. And Dayi's outfit is amazing! That's pants are rocking my world. Popping over from the Pleated Poppy.

  16. you look so pretty! Love that skirt :)

    C’s Evolution of Style

  17. What a darling blog LOVE! YOu look awesome!So happy I found it :) Thanks for sharing!!

  18. You look great! Love that skirt! ;)

  19. Classy and the fit is perfect!!
    Love your thrifted top!!

  20. What a pretty skirt! I just found your blog and participated. I am new to blogging and would love for you to stop by and let me know what you think.


  21. WHERE did you find a thrifted Longchamp bag?!

    1. I'm not sure if mine is a Longchamp bag but I found it at my local Salvation Army for $4!

  22. Oh how I love this printed skirt, you really did it justice. You look great!

  23. I love the skirt! It looks so great on you!

    Just came across your blog and I am in love. You are deff going to turn into a daily read for me!

    xx, Margaret

  24. you are so pretty, beloved! i love your style.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere