blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Study Outfit: Striped Cardigan and Skinny Jeans

August 3, 2012

Study Outfit: Striped Cardigan and Skinny Jeans

Cardigan and Flats, Target
Tank and Jeans, Forever 21
Love necklace, Charlotte Russe
Bag, boutique in Newport, RI

A simple outfit for a summer afternoon at an air-conditioned cafe - a flowy tank for the sweltering heat outside and a cozy cardi for the chilly temps in air-conditioned spaces! These $10 flats from Target are one of my go to's and my stretchy skinnies from Forever 21 go with pretty much anything!

Remember to enter my macaron trinket box giveaway if you haven't already! These adorable little boxes are sold out everywhere! Leave a comment on that post if you're following for a chance to win! I announce the winner tonight!

5 comments:

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere