blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Roadtripping

August 13, 2012


Some photos from a lovely weekend spent leisurely roaming the backroads of Western Mass and heading up the hills. 

I hope you all had wonderful weekends and are ready for another week!


  1. I just found your blog and I love it!! Definitely a new follower!!

    XOXO -

  2. Love your pictures!! Looks like it was a beautiful day :)

  3. This is so sweet! Sometimes you just need a weekend away to relax + refocus :) I'm so glad you got the break! xoxo, eliza


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere