blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Recent Purchases

August 16, 2012

Recent Purchases

Click each number for the item! {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}
I've been bad the last couple of weeks - here are a few of my recent {guilty} purchases. I've been craving this leather jacket from Asos for more than a year now and finally sucked it up and made the purchase! And can you believe I haven't invested in a pair of leopard flats before this? Believe me ladies, this "trend" is here to say and when I saw this sleek pointy-toed pair I finally made the leap. I'm still looking for a good pair of tall boots for fall, and then back to just thrifting for my "new" clothes. What wardrobe pieces have you purchased recently? 

8 comments:

  1. Loving those jeans!!
    I am also looking for a pair of boyfriend jeans and these look like a winner to me ;)
    XOXO

    http://www.princessmartha.com

    http://www.facebook.com/princessmarthablog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh I'm really lovin' all your purchases! Especially the leopard flats..I need a pair soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that leather bomber on my wish list too great choice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these. I just bought th ON sweater, love it!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I just got that heart sweater too and I am in love with it!

    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely purchases- I especially love that heart sweater and leather jacket!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these purchases are great! I would buy every one of them. I especially like the booties and the green military jacket. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you now :-)
    ~Jessica
    www.jeansandateacup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the jacket; but not so much the $40 price tag... Doesnt seem like itd keep you all that warm in SF anyway :p

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere