blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Peplum and Polka Dots

August 28, 2012

Peplum and Polka Dots

A fun look I wore for a weeknight out (a bit more casual than the simple outfit I wore this weekend). Sorry my recent posts have been shorter, but my time off from my surgery rotation is spent studying (or trying to) and catching up on sleep - 14 hours days catch up to you! Thankfully I'm doing a week of anesthesia right now which has much nicer hours! PS get your work looks ready because next Wednesday will be September's edition of Work It Wednesday
Top, F21(here, similar here)
Jeans, Vigoss (similar here)
Pumps, Zara (similar here)
Bag, Dooney and Bourke (thrifted!) 
Watch, JCPenney (similar here)


  1. very cute top! too bad it's sold out :(

    1. Ahh thanks for letting me know! I just added a new link to a similar top!

  2. I LOVE that top!! The whole outfit actually-- you look great!

  3. boo for surgery rotation! This is SUCH A great top though! Hope you catch up on your z's!

  4. love the dotted peplum!

  5. so cute! LOVE the polka dots.

  6. Really cute outfit...especially the top! 14 hour days are rough!

  7. Love the polka dot top!! Goes with anything!!!

    You look awesome!!
    Follow each other? Last day to enter CHANEL handbag giveaway on

  8. i love your top very pretty!!!

  9. I have this top! Now I'm determined to look as chic as you do wearing it!

  10. I really want this top!! Wonder if I might find it in our F21. :-)

  11. Love the thrifted D&B bag! So cute. And adore that top. Popping over from WIWW.

  12. I'm in love with this peplum top as well. And you can't ever go wrong with a thrifted Dooney and Bourke!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere