blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Happy Labor Day Weekend

August 31, 2012

Happy Labor Day Weekend

Top, Alexander Wang (here)・Scarf, (here)・Jeans, American Rag (here, similar but cheaper/on sale  here)・Boots, Lucky Brand (here)・Sunglasses, Ray Ban (here)・Duffle Bag, (here)

Happy Friday! I can't tell you how excited I am that it's Friday and a three-day weekend! As soon as I finish my last OR case of the day (which will hopefully be early since I'm on anesthesiology), we're heading off to New Hampshire where we'll be staying at a farmhouse in the White Mountains. Can't wait! So today I'm linking up with the lovely {av} from Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies, sharing a look I'd wear for the weekend! I hope you all have amazing weekends, and as always thanks for reading! 

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend! I love the boots you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice outfit, love the jeans and boots! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, great boots!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cozy! Wish we were hitting the mountains this weekend. :) Fabulous, pulled-together look. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very comfy outfit. Looking forward to pics of the farmhouse. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so in love with this outfit, seriously i wish i could wear it right now. but i would quickly overheat here in CA, it is still so hot here and will be for a while, looking forward to wearing boots and cute outfits like this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you have an amazing weekend planned~and your outfit is my style all the way! Just found your blog and I am your newest happy follower! Enjoy the weekend~Angie @ swede-dreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would actually wear this outfit, love it :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    www.crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere