blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Fall Cravings: Suede Ankle Boots

August 9, 2012

Fall Cravings: Suede Ankle Boots

Clockwise from top left {Report, KORS Michael Kors, DV by Dolce Vita, Asos}

Let's just say my first purchase for this fall will be a pair of suede ankle boots. Ok, ok, I'll admit it: I already bought the pair in the top left. In the picture on the top righ Samantha (from the blog could i have that) looks perfect - total inspiration for one way to wear these booties! My absolute favorite are the $350 Michael Kors pair, but the second best and winner as far as price are definitely the Report boots, a steal at $50! Will you be wearing these booties this fall? You already know I will!

8 comments:

  1. Great choices! I'm in for a new pair since my current ones are breaking down from so much use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you! I love my booties, i wear them all-the-time! a definite fall must-have :)

    xx

    Samantha
    Couldihavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing picks! Love your top one, great color and AMAZING price!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorable choices! Tory Burch also has some cute ones.. they are a bit out of my price range but always gorgeous to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the options and this is soooo funny because I just saw that another blogger also did a post about suede booties...now I know they will definitely be a big trend...if it's big in the blogosphere it's going to big in real life ;)
    XOXO

    http://www.princessmartha.com

    http://www.facebook.com/princessmarthablog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just want to say that I love your blog. I've been searching everywhere for the before ankle boot for fall. So thank you for this awesome post.

    Btw for anyone interested Target has a nice version of the Dolce Vita for about $30 bucks. I saw it in stores the other day! :)

    http://www.target.com/p/women-s-mossimo-kaelyn-boot-assorted-colors/-/A-13988853

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on the hunt for Fall booties and you picked some great ones! I'm a new follower on bloglovin:)
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere