blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Fall Craving

August 26, 2012

Fall Craving

I think I'm officially done with my fall shopping now (especially after all of this). This was my last purchase and I cannot WAIT to wear them! {from DSW here, similar here and here}


  1. oh gosh,they're beautiful!!!^^

  2. oooh I like, then again give me a pair of brown boots for the Fall and I'm the happiest haha.
    I'm looking for a pair of little booties like that too! can't wait to go shopping for some :)

  3. LOL!!!
    I am the same way...I simply can't wait for fall...I don't know why but this season just seems a little more fun, rich and fabulous than usual ;)

  4. Gorgeous boots!

  5. Love these! I've been wanting some like this!


  6. I was inspired by you, and after receiving an email from DSW advertising an additional 20% off, I went shopping. I found a cute pair of leather booties.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere