blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Black and Tan

August 25, 2012

Black and Tan

Top, Marshalls (similar here)
Shorts, F21 (here)
Pumps, Guess (similar here)
Clutch, DSW (similar here)

Call me crazy but after being on my feet in the hospital from 5am to 7pm I still couldn't wait to throw on some heels and celebrate one of my best friend's birthdays. Here's what I wore for a fun night out catching up with friends. Now to get some studying in and then nap... tonight I work 6pm to 6am! Wish me luck! As always thanks for reading ❤

P.S. Thank you so much to all of you who have sent me health or beauty questions, I'm reading each and every one of them and hope to get to answering them tomorrow! Stay tuned this upcoming week for this first post in this new feature!

12 comments:

  1. Good luck on your long shift tonight! Loving the tan shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really chic! I love a neutral/black ensemble. You are crazy for wearing heels after a day of work though..haha.
    ~Jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well put together . Love the way you edited the pictures together
    Skylersmom11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your shorts! Great post, can't wait to hear back about the beauty questions :)

    Xo, Kelsey

    http://www.trashtotrend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are doing your surgery rotation right now correct? are you loving it or can't wait to get out? my boyfriend is finishing his surgery rotation but I think he's hooked! internal medicine will seem like a drag after these past 2 months ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely gorgeous in this combination!! Your hair and makeup are flawless!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love your outfit, especially with your in a pony tail! nice


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh..those shorts! So simple, yet so chic. Love this look! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing in these shorts! I could never pull this off!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere