blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Vacation Date Nights

July 23, 2012

Vacation Date Nights

I finally finished my 3 month medicine rotation at the hospital and have 1 week of summer vacation before I jump into my 3 month surgery rotation. This vacation will be spent at home just relaxing and doing little things here and there. But look what draft of a post I found from my last vacation back in April!
~
Most nights on vacation were spent eating at one of the resort restaurants or ordering room service and eating on our balcony (where all of these pictures were taken), but a few nights were spent getting a little dressed up (just a little, it's still vacation after all) and going out somewhere. The long dress is from Old Navy and I wore it for a nice dinner, the jumpsuit (which I call my J.Lo jumpsuit) is from Target and I wore it for a fun night out dancing in Cancun!

9 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pantsuit is on point! You look great and sunkissed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress and jumpsuit!! Enjoy your vacation time :)

    XoXO,
    Ashley
    ASassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. stylish look
    I like your choice!
    хх

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these outfits, the dress is my fav though. You look great in both.

    www.fashionforjojo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair :)

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty photos! :) Enjoy your week off! :) :) :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  8. enjoy your week off! my boyfriend is currently in the the middle of her surgery rotation. long hours but he really likes it so far - especially with his need to "fix" things haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere