blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Sherbet Nails

July 8, 2012

Sherbet Nails

I finally did my nails yesterday! I've been neglecting them for too long with my long hours in the hospital. But here's a look I tried out perfect for summer - reminds me of sherbet or popsicles! Start with one to two coats of a peachy color and let that dry completely. Then, using a makeup sponge (or the nail polish brush if you have a fine touch) dab on a darker pink or orangey-red color. Apply a shiny top coat before it's completely dry to help everything blend a little more, and voila! Nails yummy enough to eat! 


  1. OH I LOVE THIS! :) Great nails, great inspiration :)


  2. Ooh - I love these! What a great idea!!!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere