blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Pink Refreshers

July 27, 2012

Pink Refreshers

Happy Friday everyone! Yesterday evening I posted this picture on my instagram and couldn't believe the feedback I got there and on twitter! So of course I had to share this with you all and include the (super easy) recipe. I call these pink refreshers ;)
The "recipe" is as simple as this: just put ice in a cute glass, fill 1/3 of the glass with your favorite fruit juice (I used Punch flavored Juicy Juice this time, but I also love the berry and white grape flavors), and  top the rest with pink champagne! Add strawberries as garnish and enjoy on a hot summer evening! They're delicious! Remember to enter my giveaway if you haven't already! As always thanks for reading ❤


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere