blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: A Little Bit of Lacquer on Facebook

July 24, 2012

A Little Bit of Lacquer on Facebook

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope your mornings were lovely and you all are enjoying your lunch breaks! This morning I decided to update A Little Bit of Lacquer's Facebook page with a new cover photo. I'd love to know what you think! Are we friends on Facebook yet?
P.S. I mentioned it on Twitter earlier, but this week I'll be announcing a sweet little giveaway on the blog! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cover! :) I am a follower already :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, looks awesome!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere