blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Work It Wednesday No.16

June 12, 2012

Work It Wednesday No.16

Happy Wednesday! Before anything I just want to say thank you so much for all of your birthday wishes, I had an amazing weekend and hope to share photos soon (those of you who follow me on Instagram @lauralacquer have seen a few already)! Here's my look for today's Work It Wednesday link-up. 
Dress, H&M
Blazer, Banana Republic
Pumps, Zara

My favorite look last week was full of one of my favorite colors - coral! 

Check out Cristi of The Noux Rejekt and her gorgeous look! The striped top gives it an almost nautical feel but the color is just so fresh! Love it!

Link up with us this week making sure to include a link back to this post!


  1. you look fabulous, girl!! love that dress! and thanks for hosting as usual :)

  2. You look perfect as always Laura! Thanks for hosting :)
    XO - Marion

  3. Found your blog today, Laura, and I must say,you have an amazing sense of style and a wonderful blog! Following you and joining the link up too!
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

  4. great dress love the print

  5. Cute dress.


    Please Check Out My Blog

    p.s. I am hosting another giveaway on my blog, you should check it out! (: CLICK HERE

  6. Great pattern on that dress Laura! And glad to hear your birthday went well! I wish my birthday were in the summer months, it seems like it's a better opportunity to wear a dress, haha! (My bday's in February and any attempt to dress cute ends up ruined by many layers to keep warm!)

    Great look!

    Cup of Tea

  7. That is a fabulous dress! I love it. Thanks for the link party!


  8. Beautiful dress!! I l-l-love it!

  9. que guapa!! me encanta el vestido y queda genial con esos tacones!!


  10. cute dress you look fab

  11. You look fab! Glad the BDay was a success! Thanks for choosing me! Im honored...

  12. You seriously look great in anything that you wear. I want your legs! They are perfection!!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere