blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Beach Life

June 21, 2012

Beach Life

Just a few photos from Cape Cod. We spent a perfect cloudy day on the beach relaxing, looking for pretty rocks and shells (and dead crabs, the nature girl in me loves finding stuff like that), and skipping rocks. Take note ladies, the picture on the left is how not to skip rocks - that rock made a big old plop when it landed in the water! But after a few tries I got it!
{sweater - old navy men's; shorts - gap cutoffs}

I hope you all have lovely weekends, and as always thank you so much for reading!

7 comments:

  1. This looks so fun!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! makes me want to head to the beach like right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shorts and I your ring! SO simple and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh my goodness these photos are too sweet and you look adorable! So jealous of your day on the Cape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i absolutely love this look! gorg! :)

    http://www.kellydillon.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere