blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Work It Wednesday No.13

May 22, 2012

Work It Wednesday No.13

Happy Hump Day! Man has this been a long week! Let's just say I thought yesterday was Thursday and that's never a good thing ;) But I'm so happy it's Wednesday; I can't wait to see what you ladies link up with this week! Here's my look for work. 
Top, Forever 21
Pants, American Apparel
Pumps, Zara
Bag, Boutique in Newport

Who worked it best last week? It was a tough choice, you ladies all looked amazing!

I'm in love with this color palette! The orange is just gorgeous! And that blazer is the perfect touch to make the look work-appropriate. 

Link up with us below! Make sure to link back to this post so your readers can check out the other looks!


  1. I love this look and the colors on you! You look great :)

  2. you look FABULOUS!! that blush color is so perfect on you!

  3. and yayyyy to mia! i love her and her look!!

  4. love the colors in your outfit! pants are a great fit too!


    PS i LOVE ms mia's orange dress and that necklace is an awesome piece!!

  5. How lovely are you!? I love this outfit. You're gorgeous. Stopping by from WIWW. Happy Wed!

  6. So excited to have found your blog - I'm in love with the soft but edgy look you're rocking today!!! Definitely following you now and linking up each Wednesday :)

  7. adoring today's outfit!! those 2 color combo go so great together.

  8. Oh my gosh, you have such a cute blog that I stumbled upon today. Thanks for letting me play along. Look forward to reading your past posts. Pink looks great on you.

  9. - Loving it ! :)

    xo, Mo

  10. I don't know how you do it! you always come up with the most chic outfits ever! love that top and the whole outfit actually. every time I see an outfit here I want to go out and buy a pair of pointy pumps!

  11. You look stunning! I seriously love this blouse!


  12. These colors look amazing together! Simple, chic, and classic!!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere