blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Work It Wednesday No.11

May 9, 2012

Work It Wednesday No.11

Happy Wednesday everyone! You know what Wednesday means - time to Work It! This week's look is a bit more casual (I actually wore it for date night this weekend) and is featuring my favorite shirt I mentioned yesterday.
Shirt, Old Navy
Pants, Gap
Pumps, Guess
Clutch, gift

I loved all of your looks last week! I'm always amazed by your creativity and equally humbled that so many of you link up with us every week! Ok enough mushy stuff... who worked it best last week?

Everything about this is right! Her blazer fits her perfectly, those cropped turquoise pants are gorgeous, the leopard print shoes, the necklace, I could go on! You look amazing Nic! Thanks so much for linking up your looks to Work It Wednesday so often! xx

Link up with us this week below! Make sure to include the link back to this post so your readers can see all the other amazing looks! 

9 comments:

  1. this is the perfect casual Friday look - I love it!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i LOVE this look! it's so clean, classic, and perfect for really any situation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make even the most simplistic outfits look extraordinary. I love it and I'm sure you could remix it a thousand times because the pieces are so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit and I'm convinced that you can make anything look amazing, you have such great style. Nic's outfit is so great, love the colour on those pants and the cut of that blazer!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your pumps. You look amazing as usual x

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect casually chic outfit! It so simple yet very stylish. The heels are great! Nic's outfit is great too! I love the mint colored pants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great! casual and chic---love it! and thank you for picking me :-) *blushing* those thrifted pants have quickly become one of my faves!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pumps! I love all of your bracelets , too! Gives the look a bit of flare ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the length of your khakis! They look like the perfect cropped pant!

    Jess
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere