blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Work It Wednesday No.10

May 2, 2012

Work It Wednesday No.10

Top and pants, F21
Pumps, Zara
Bag, boutique in Newport, RI

Busy busy busy at the hospital is all I'll say about my week so far, but what you really want to know...
Who worked it best last week?


The Fashionista Next Door!

Love her beige blazer paired with the purple pants! And I need those shoes in my life! They're gorgeous - so simple but so beautiful! How about her metallic bag and chain necklace? She definitely worked it! Link up with us this week below! Make sure to include the link back to this post in yours so your readers can check out all of the looks!

16 comments:

  1. LOVE this look Laura!! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you can pull off those pants!!! SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I love this look on you! This is so fashionable yet work appropriate at the same time! The color combination and fit of everything is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is amazing! I can't believe that's F21! F21 steppin' it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous!!!!! Love those pants, they fit you perfectly and paired with a light yellow blouse, just perfect! I just linked up, thanks again for always doing this! :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you're amazingly chic! Consider me a new fan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am LOVING everything about this outfit. you look GREAT!!! love eboni's look too!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look,you look fantastic,nice tush btw

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very well put together look!

    http://absoluteDoll.blogspot.com ❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! I love those pants.

    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. GIRL you look so amazing in these cuts! Love the whole look!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. me encanta tu look para ir a trabajar y la camiseta es preciosa!!

    besos guapa.

    http://myvintagememoirs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. adore this look and proves so much that fit is key to a polished look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this look and that yellow blouse :)

    Chioma
    www.CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Searching for that top on the forever website.. any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere