blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: A Little Bit of Weekend

May 14, 2012

A Little Bit of Weekend

Happy Monday everyone! This week will be a looong week for me (on call tonight and on call Saturday - which means no time off next weekend) so I made sure to enjoy the weekend I had! I went home to surprise my mom and grandma for mother's day and did lots of eating out!


  1. these food photos all look so good and they're making me hungry! lol. you look so pretty in the photos :)
    good luck tonight!!

  2. You look gorgeous! Very beautiful skin. Also, I could definitely eat that food right about now, lol.

  3. What a nice surprise! That dip looks SO yummy! :) I wish I could have surprised my mom, but she was in North Carolina for my older sister's graduation!


  4. you and your boo always look so cute! nice pics---glad you had a good wknd.



I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere