blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Friday's Fancies: Going to the Derby!

May 4, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Going to the Derby!

Who am I kidding I'm not going to the Derby. I have no idea what it's about (well I know it's a horse race, and that it's tomorrow). But I do know that most of the people there are just going to wearing a big hat. At least that would be my reasoning for going - that and to have an ice cold Mint Julep (the official Derby drink). If you came with me to the derby, which outfit would you wear? 

Happy Friday! I hope you all have fabulous weekends!


  1. I like your taste in Derby outfits! I noticed that we both seem to swooning over the Jason Wu pink cocktail dress!Have a great weekend!

  2. So fun! Great idea to do different styles. That sophistated dress is so beautiful.

  3. your derby outfits are all so great! my favorite is the jason wi pink dress! have a lovely weekend.

    xx. ashlyn

  4. Sweet would be my choice, but I'd have to choose a slightly different hat as some hats look a bit dodgy on me. All the styles you picked out are great!

    Lea x

  5. So cute! I love the "sweet" look, it is perfect for the event! I just posted a look yesterday that I would wear to the derby (if I could go ;) ) and created my own DIY hat! I love any excuse to wear a big oversized crazy hat!

    Have a great weekend!


  6. I would go with the Sexy Look... im searching for a big floppy hat just like the one above but in alll white

  7. I love the Sophisticated look you have listed. I like this idea cheers!

  8. Love your looks! They are perfect for Derby!

  9. i think my favorite is the 'sexy' look - it's fantastic. they are all beautiful, though. great picks! happy friday - hope you have a great weekend!

    - l

  10. Hey There! I love your cute blog! I just added myself to your followers for support and wanted to invite you to come stop by and enter a fabulous MODCLOTH giveaway I'm having right now!

    Hope to see you there, THanks so much!!

    xo, Emily

  11. Oh my gosh i can't decided which dress I like best!!! Maybe the one on the left... or the one on the right! They are so beautiful!!! :)


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere