blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Casual Green and Black

May 8, 2012

Casual Green and Black

A simple outfit I wore for running errands and doing a bit of shopping. This black jersey utility shirt is quickly becoming one of my favorite pieces in my closet (I wore it last here traveling to Cancun) and tomorrow I'll show you how I dress it up a bit for Work It Wednesday! I hope you ladies snap pictures of your looks and link up with us! 
This shirt from Old Navy is perfect! Usually I wear an x-small there but I bought this shirt in a medium because I wanted it to fit more loosely and have that cool relaxed feel. I was looking for a shirt like this for a while and most of the ones I found ranged from $60 up - and no way will I ever pay that much for a shirt! This one? $20 well spent ;)

Top, Old Navy
Jacket, JCPenney
Jeans, H&M
Flats, TJ Maxx
Bag, Target 

{P.S. I'm laughing at myself in the last pic for wearing sunglasses inside. Who does that? I just wanted to show you the whole outfit but it's ridiculously silly wearing sunglasses indoors.}

9 comments:

  1. I love that Old Navy shirt, and I'm loving this trend of oversized shirts.

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving shirts like that.. but like you I would never spend $60 on one shirt..I did find a few at the thrift store. I'm going to check out Old Navy also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shirt is so perfect! and such a bargain too. I've been looking for a blouse like that too and all I see are those Equipment ones for $200 it is ridiculous. that jacket is really cool too! wearing sunglasses inside is ridiculous but you're doing it all for a good cause haha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well 1. you are adorable and 2. I LOVE YOUR JACKET :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the green and your flats are too cute!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! i love the jacket and flats!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great jacket! I feel like I hardly ever think to shop at JCPenney. I recently found a new favorite necklace, but will apparently need to check them out more often. :)

    Jess
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura! I just found your blog clicking through other blogs. I love your casual/dressy style. Keep up the good work. This look is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere