blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Work It Wednesday No.9

April 25, 2012

Work It Wednesday No.9

A quick post because I'm headed back to Boston this morning (just got back home late last night) for orientation. Plenty of pictures to share soon! For now sharing one of my favorite things I love to do - pairing masculine and feminine. Here I paired a masculine grey trouser with a dainty floral top for an easy and comfortable work look! 
Close up with my nerd glasses ;)

Top, Old Navy
Trousers, Steve and Barry's
Pumps, Nine West

My favorite look from Work It Wednesday No.8 was.... (drumroll)

Marion from Marionberry Style! Such a simple but wonderfully constructed dress (I love her description of it) that just looks so chic! Especially with her nude belt and heels and the pop of color in her clutch! Marion always works it, so check out her blog! Thank you all so much for taking the time to link up with us, hope you will again this week!


  1. Nice to have you back!
    Have linked up. :)

    ~Natasha Fatah~

  2. such a cute outfit.. that shirt doesnt look like old navy!!! i love it

  3. I love the top!!

    besos guapa.

  4. You look gorgeous Laura! Love how you mixed up the feminine with the masculine...
    And I totally would have linked up today, however I an incident with my camera (very sad!) so my photos aren't worthy of link-age. :)
    Enjoy your Wednesday friend!
    XO - Marion
    PS - SOOOOooo excited you liked my look last week :)

  5. Love this outfit! :) Can't wait to see more photos!!!!!!


  6. Hi Laura, all the links disappeared - wanted to check out fellow fashionable peeps. :)

    ~Natasha Fatah~

    1. Hi Natasha! Thanks for letting me know! It looks like they're there but I'm not sure if we can both see the same things - can you see the links now?

    2. Hey hon, I can't. So strange. :S

  7. hope you had a great time celebrating!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere