blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Travel Outfit and Times Square

April 27, 2012

Travel Outfit and Times Square

Happy Friday everyone! I feel like I got back from Cancun just yesterday but I've already been immersed in hospital orientations, new faces, and endless hospital acronyms. Regardless of my current place we'll talk about my trip for the next few posts if that's ok with you ;) 
This was my designated travel outfit - my key for a travel outfit is comfy clothes that breathes and stretches (especially the pants so I can curl up in my seat) and bags that can carry it all but still look chic! I refuse to check bags so this was all that I brought! We stopped in NYC on our way to Cancun to visit family and snapped a few pics in Times Square - the bottom pic was taken in the airport (can't you tell by the gorgeous carpeting?). Wishing you all wonderful weekends! 
Top, Old Navy
Jeans, F21
Cross-body bag and sandals, Target
Travel bag, Lo and Sons

Many of you who follow me on Instagram got to see a few of these pics the day I took them! Make sure to follow me on Instagram if you don't already for more pics - my username is lauralacquer

13 comments:

  1. I love simple outfits the best! You look great.

    http://sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, your skin is ridiculously flawless, you should/could do a post about skin routine. :)

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make this look so effortless...love the pop of color from your nails.

    And I agree with Natasha! I'd love to hear about your routine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! u look gorgeous here! i love you outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, you are too cute! Super chic! :) Love these photos and can't wait for more from your trip! :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great casual look

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm in the roxy modeling contest:

    http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/189651/voteable_entries/49010430

    PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I agree about the skin thing. That would be cool! Also, how you stay fit. I guess now you won't be cooped up in the library all the time, as you might have been before, but how did you do it then? It's hard to stay fit when you gotta study, study, study!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute and casual; love it!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. me encanta el look que llevabas!! el bolsito y las sandalias son súper bonitas!!

    besos guapísima.

    http://myvintagememoirs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!
    Adorable! blog :)
    follow you!
    if you want follow me back sweety:
    xoxo
    :)))
    http://lovelydaytodress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Times Square is such a fun, energetic, chaotic place!! I love and hate being there at the same time - I am near there vrey week twice, so I am getting used to it I guess! LOL! You look gorgeous and make a great couple with ur guy!:-) Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    NY Style Examiner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Most college students is going to be obtaining a restricted spending budget, to ensure that they will most likely be searching for inexpensive or low-listed holidays. Which is wherever how old you're and Student standing can arrives in beneficial.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere