blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Celebration Time

April 18, 2012

Celebration Time

Hi lovelies! It's been a while (well a week) since I last posted, but I mentioned in last week's post that I wouldn't be posting because I had a HUGE medical licensing exam coming up. Well I took it yesterday! I'm done!!! Woo hoo! No Work It Wednesday today, but like I said last week the link for Work It Wednesday No.8 will remain open for a while and I'll pick my favorite look from there next week! So feel free to link up with a new look here! Thanks so much for all of your good luck wishes, they meant so much to me! Now stay tuned for some traveling inspired posts (since the next thing on my to-do list is Cancun), as well as a video response to your questions! Feel free to send more if you have any! xx

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything is coming up Millhouse. ;)

    Congratulations on completing your exam!
    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay congrats!! What a relief that must be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA, I absolutely LOVEEEE that you whipped out your iPhone to take a picture of the screen saying the exam was over. You are hilarious. And wonderful. I'm glad we can share in your joy by seeing the same screen image you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy for you! that's awesome...i know you did well :-)

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on completing your exam. I recently worked for a medical residency program here in my city and I definitely understand the pressure and the importance of the USMLE.

    I am definitely loving your blog. I found it through another blog that was linked on Tumblr.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere